Journey with the Jenks

Sunday, February 14, 2010

OUR Hallmark moment


So we survived skiing a few weeks ago. Shane and his dad both killed Elks on Friday so he was able to join the girls for skiing. I am so glad he did...Reese decided it was not for her. She cried hysterically and proclaimed, "I don't know how to ski!" Shane Landry ski most of the day as Reese and I sat at the bottom. She slept in my arms. I was burning up but at least Shane and Landry had a good time. This was Landry's first time to ski and she did really well. She took an hour and a half lesson and then she was off! At the end of the day I met them at the bottom of the mountain and she burst into tears. She was exhausted but wants to go back for Spring Break.

Ruidoso got about 18 inches of snow the day we got there and that night. It was beautiful and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment