Journey with the Jenks

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Snow Day Project

We woke up to bunches of snow this morning. That meant no school in Midland therefore no work for Mom. Mostly we laid around the house this morning. I went into my closet to get dressed about lunch and this is what I saw...A HUGE, UNORGANIZED MESS!!!!
So after meeting our neighborhood friends for some fun snow time, I headed home to tackle the closet. I've been really frustrated with my wardrobe lately and mostly I think it is due to my disorganization. Here is the final outcome. Landry says it does not look different, oh how I beg to differ! Notice the slacks all hanging together on the bottom?? Tops are in groups of work and non work along with sleeve length.
I also organized my shoes. Here is a snap shot of that. I got rid of a pair of Birekenstocks! I think I bought them in college!


This really did take half a day. I have a pile of things to get rid of including about 15 bras! I finally gave up the last of my belts, there too were some from college including a Fossil belt from The Buckle! I still need to get rid of things. I mean really, I have 4 winter robes and 1 spring/summer robe! Who needs 5 robes? For now, I will sleep well knowing in the morning I will know where each and every piece is, at least for now.....





No comments:

Post a Comment