Journey with the Jenks

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Babysitting




I spent Wednesday through Friday in Dallas for work. We had meetings and I made arrangements to stay through Saturday so I could go see Robin and the babies. It snowed 12 inches in the metroplex on Thursday so staying was a good thing.
Elliott is on the left and Stella on the right.




Robin and Andrew went out to eat on Friday night. It was their first time to leave the babies since they were born, almost 7 weeks ago. I got to be the babysitter!


The girls were so much bigger than the last time I saw them. Stella and Ellie are almost 8 lbs each. They are eating every 3 hours. I got puked on once. I did the 11 and 2 feeding with Robin then I did the 5 am feeding alone so Robin could sleep a little longer. I forgot how tiring it is to get up and feed kids!







No comments:

Post a Comment