Journey with the Jenks

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dinner 8/17 and beyond! Crazy week!

So it is the week before school starts and we are super busy this week with meet the teacher nights at both schools and starting back to swim practice. Tonight we have Landry first swim practice of the season from 5-6 and Reese's open house at pre school at 6:30. Hum, wonder what we will eat?

I honestly think tonight will either be a quick sandwich that I can shove down their throats in the car or possibly Taco Tuesday at Rosa's!! For those who do not live in West Texas, I am sorry for you! Rosa's is yummy, fast food style Mexican food that DOES NOT taste fast. On Tuesdays you can get a taco plate with rice and beans for $3.69. You can beef or chicken, soft or crispy. Yummo!

Wednesday will be a crock pot night as I have to go to San Angelo for work. I will post that recipes this evening after I see what is in the freezer.

Thursday is Meet the Teacher night at Landry's school. I am helping set up from 4:30-5:30 and actual event is from 5:30-7:00. Ugh! I really don't want to eat out this night, something quick like soup, salad and sandwich???

Friday we are having a neighborhood fish fry with our super, awesome neighbors! Oh what fun!! I promise the menu for next week will be more complete and normal next week when school starts back and we have met everyone and figured out school.

I cannot believe Landry will be in 4th grade! That sounds so old! Reese in Pre school will be interesting. I told her last night to not get any older. She said, "O.k, go ahead and cancel my birthday". Oh if I only could!

No comments:

Post a Comment