Journey with the Jenks

Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Much to Say


On an everyday basis I have so much to say and not always an audience in which to say it to. Yes I have a spouse and as much as I love him, he's just not a talker. Those of you who know him can attest to this. He grows tired of my endless rambling and I don't get the responses I hope for so it is a no win situation.

I am starting this blog for the 3rd time. I want to do it for many reasons. I hope to keep far away family and friends updated without having to make 47 phone calls and emails. Also, sometime I just need a soapbox. If no one reads it that is fine. I won't know that and I'll feel better.

Our lives are so busy most of the time. With 2 kids and jobs we seldom sit and reflect. There are so may firsts going on in the girls' lives and I hope to capture them. Also, this is a good way of keeping a journal, if you will of our fun, trying, emotional and great times.

Please be kind. I am not promising frequent posts. I am also not promising that I won't post too much. I don't know. That's the beauty of this. It is unknown,much like the sounds I hear right now from the girls' playroom. Better go!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment