Journey with the Jenks

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kind of...

I've hit a patch where I feel like I "kind of" do most things. I kind of exercise-2 days a week or so. I kind of cook- meaning I heat up frozen food some days. I kind of clean my house-shove things in corners so I don't trip during the night. I kind of work-yes I still work full time but lately I have DREADED work and feel so valueless at work. I kind of go to church-Shane and I go to worship while the girls are at Sunday School.

I feel no passion right now for anything. I don't like that. I want to be passionate about something. I NEED to feel passion.

I don't want to just exist in life, I want to make a difference. I need to find my passion....I'm tired of just kind of being here. Politics? Write a book? I'm on a hunt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment