Journey with the Jenks

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Reese

This sweet baby turned 4 yesterday. I cannot believe it has been 4 years since this sweet Christmas baby joined our family. This was how the hospital nursery brought her to us. I still have this giant stocking.

Reese is such a spirited girl. She loves to perform. I need to put her in dance next year. Anytime she hears music with a driving beat she is up and dancing. No slow songs for her! She loves Taylor Swift. I have to remind her that she is only 4 and not grown. She loves to play outside. Her high heel black boots are a constant. It doesn't matter if she has on jeans, shorts, bathing suits or dresses she is in those boots! She LOVES her sister! Reese is a very sweet child who wants to help all the time.









We had a party on Sunday, Dec. 20 at an indoor Jumping place with inflatable jumpers. The kids had so much fun. We also had a face painter come. It stinks so much to have a birthday close to Christmas I think I went a little over the top! I'll post some pictures of the party later.

Reese, you are such a sweet girl and I am so blessed to be your Mom! You make us laugh everyday and you are such a ray of sunshine! I love you big girl!




















No comments:

Post a Comment